What is Skin
- The Glutathione skin whitening procedure in Birmingham is a treatment which is gaining popularity and has become an effective way to lighten and brighten your skin evenly across the whole body.
- The clinic lead advises that, if your ethnicity is Southern/Eastern European, middle eastern, Asian, or, if you have darker complexion or uneven pigmentation in your skin, you should consider a whole body whitening treatment in Birmingham.
- In order to benefit from the Glutathione skin brightening treatment in Birmingham, one of our highly trained doctors will offer you a specialist consultation in order to assess your suitability and medical background to undergo this treatment.
- The colour in our skin occurs from the production of a substance known as melanin and greater melanin production means darker skin. Glutathione inhibits the production of melanin by acting on certain enzymes involved in this process. In addition Glutathione also helps replace damaged cells that give a dark appearance to the skin.
- We provide an injection mixture of glutathione together with Vitamin C. Vitamin C offers similar advantages as Glutathione and therefore when combined, you can obtain a boosted infusion for brighter lighter skin.
The duration of your Skin Lightening treatment will depend on your initial skin tone, how many shades you are hoping to lighten and how quickly you are hoping to achieve the desired skin shade. Our doctor will discuss this in more detail during your consultation. We have a protocol of regimes which we can utilise to help you achieve the results you want. This typically involves a course of weekly infusions.
- All treatments at Vita Infuse in Birmingham are carried out by trained specialists and your skin Lightening treatment programme will be carefully monitored.
- The exact dosage of Glutathione/Vitamin C administered will vary from one patient to another. This will be individually tailored to your needs after a thorough discussion of the results you’re hoping to achieve.
- Side Effects are rare as glutathione is a naturally found molecule in the body and thus replenishing it is unlikely to cause harm. Experience and anecdotal evidence has shown it to be a safe ingredient when used correctly and obtained from the right manufacturers with high quality production standards. This can be discussed in more detail with one of the doctors during consultation.
- Improvement in energy levels, strength and endurance
- Cellular detoxification
- Improvement in recovery from physical activity
- Skin lightening
- Visible improvement in sun damage and pigmentation
- Immune system strengthening
We pride ourselves on being a clinic led by doctors who are both medically trained and specialist trained in their respective work. Our Glutathione infusions are done by specially trained doctors who have received training and certification in this field.
We strive to keep our prices competitive and have some of the most cost effective prices for glutathione infusion treatments. We do have special offers from time to time, please call in to ask for the latest prices.
Call us at Vita Infuse and book your appointment for a tailored consultation now, so you can see for yourself the advantages of glutathione skin lightening treatment in Birmingham.